Thursday, January 22, 2009

To me writing is like... a really bad date!

Going on a bad date is something that is bound to happen but you never look forward to it. When you first start out on the date of course you have hopes that it will be a good date and you will have fun. But the guy turns out to be a disappointment. As the date goes on it just keeps getting worse and all you can think about is how bad the date is and when it will be over. Then somewhere in the middle you feel bad about being so harsh so you may try to think positive and give it one more shot. It just doesn't seem to work out though, things just are not clicking. You stick it out though but when the date is over you are relieved and never think about the date again.

Just like bad dates writing is difficult for me because I can never really look forward to writing. When I get writing assignments I do always have hopes that it will go smooth and I will enjoy it. But it always takes me forever and is just frustrating more than fun or relaxing. Words and my thoughts don't flow very easily for me when it comes time to put them on paper.

writing is annoying like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D0555EtAZ4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment